Factory offering ice-patterned tempered glass processing via advanced machine with competitive priceDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
(86 755) 61302093 Ext:806
27P, B Block, Windows Building, Huangqiang North Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (518031)
Where to use tempered glass?
Toughened glass is used when strength, thermal resistance, and safety are important considerations.
- Out-opening Windows of building with above 7 layers (Large window, sliding window, etc);
- Above 1.5m2 glass windows or window glass 500mm above the floor;
- Doors (sliding doors, etc);
- Platform awning;
- Transparent roof, skylight, ceiling, water proof;
- Fire department access panels;
- Stairways, balcony, and guardrails and atrium guardrails;
- Office partition or room dividers;
- Curtain wall;
- Sightseeing elevators and its guardrail;
- Room divider, bathroom surrounding and screen;
- Load-bearing floor;
- Observation hole or windows of aquarium and poor;
- Entrance parts of public buildings;
- Other places where people will be easily hurt.
Drilling, coating, silkscreen, frosting, edging, irregular edging, chamfering, glazing, insulating, laminating, etc.
Color: All colors could be customized;
Thickness: 3mm, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19cm;
Max size: 2,440 * 4,000 meters (96 * 157”); 2,850 * 5,000 meters (112 * 196”);
Mini size: 300*300mm
Sample leading time
Standard tempering glass is around 3~7 days.
All Jingtai products are produced conforming to world’s standard
1. CCC: Chinese standard
2. CE/EN 12150, Euro standard
3. ANSi, US standard
4. AS/NZS 2208, Australia standard
Seaworthy plywood case lined with plastic film and outer packing consolidated by iron strap.
- FOB Port: China (Mainland)
- Lead Time: 10 - 25 days
- Central/South America
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe