- Carbide Blade
- Ceramic Knife
- ZUND Blades
- Carbide Circular Blade
- Carbide Film Slitting Blade
- Sharp Blade
- Customized Carbide Blades
- Cloth Cutting Machine Blades
- Meat Grinder Blade
- ESKO Blades
- Leather Cutting Knife
- Plotter Blade and Holder
- CNC Engraving Bits Tools
- Carbide Wire Stripping Blades
- Lectra Cutter Blades/Knives
- ATOM BLADE
185mm 36t 22.23mm Cutting General Purpose Hard & Soft Wood Tungsten Carbide Tipped Rip&Cross Tct Circular Saw Blade
TCT circular saw blade for wood, aluminum and steel.
High Frequency Welded
Place of Origin
Suitable for the cutting of aluminum alloy materials,non-ferrous metals and some other materials.High quality and long cutting life.
This wood cutting carbide saw blade is excellent for general purpose cutting and framing of softwoods and
hardwoods in a range of thicknesses, with occasional cutting of plywood, wood framing, decking, etc.
* PREMIUM TUNGSTEN CARBIDE - The tungsten carbide tips are welded one by one to the tips of each blade in a fully automated
* SOLID STEEL CORE - Each of our wood blades is laser cut from solid metal sheets, not coil stock like other cheaply made blades.
Benchmark Wood TCT blades are manufactured to exacting European standards.